Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Emotional bank account

When I talk about motivating my team members, I always consider them having emotional bank accounts.
As a Leader I know well, sometimes I have to deposits and sometimes I have to make withdrawals.
Especially after a tough failure of a team, it is the time to make the most deposits. To fail in front of hundreds of your colleagues, co-worker, senior management and the Boss and in some cases in front of friends and family members too, takes enough out of their emotional accounts. If you continue to make withdrawals as a Leader those boys will go shut down and never rise up when you really want them to.
Unquestionably you have to make deposits not just once but more times in their emotional bank account to lift them high to come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment