Sunday, January 19, 2020

Need to come out-Winning

I am a great Admirer of Harsha Bhogle- a cricket commentator and journalist who has changed the definition of cricket commentary.
I follow him - for his articles, for his speeches for his interviews. 
I am truly influenced by his way of thinking. 
One thing I like about sports people, having being put into a situation from where they find it's difficult to win- they don't complain. Instead, they think it's all right,  I am in this situation - from here how I can win?  What I do differently or what I need to do to come out winning?  Similar situations we all face in our personal or professional life. What we must learn is how to overcome and come out winning. We need to learn to use all our resources efficiently and effectively and never to give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment