Friday, February 21, 2020

Recycling Thoughts

We all are getting thousands of thoughts every day and many of them must be repeating over and over again.

Some thoughts are really worth considering, some calls for action and some need to be put to trash.

Thoughts which we wish to consider, we recycling them. However, often we recycle wrong thoughts.

Unknowingly we replay thoughts like:

I am unlucky.

I am not beautiful like so and so.

I can’t do it.

I am inadequate.

I can’t take risk.

I don’t have good physique like so and so.

I can’t solve this problem.

I don’t look pretty in photograph.

It’s better to recycle these thoughts instead with:

I am Lucky

I am good looking.

I am just enough.

I am able to achieve without risk.

It’s more important for me that I am healthy.

I am logical to tackle any problem.

I like the way I look in photograph.

Which thoughts are you recycling?

Those that keep you in unhappy state and hold you back from reaching your full potential or those that push you forward during challenging times and motivate you to perform at your best?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment