Monday, May 11, 2020

It's time to cut down the size of 'BUT'


It’s time to cut down the size of your ‘But’!

I could have done my MBA but…

I could have joined civil services but…

My start-up idea was great but…

I would have cracked the Microsoft interview but…

I could have settled in the USA but…

I could have a successful businessman, but…

I could have become the CEO of my company, but…

My marriage could have a happier marriage, but…

I could have sent my kids for higher studies but…

My finances could be in better shape than now, but…

Think over, our ‘buts’ have a tremendous power on us.

Far too much power than what we can imagine.

It’s time to cut down the size of your but!

It’s time to get rid of these excuses.

It’s time to make life happier and fulfilling by eliminating ‘BUT’s!


No comments:

Post a Comment