Sunday, November 8, 2020

What is your 'coaching package'?

 I received a text message from someone whom I don’t know before- ‘I am looking for coaching, pl. send me your coaching package.’


After a deep thinking I have derived my understanding of coaching package, what the client is asking for ( I might be altogether wrong).

Many life coaches offer 1-off / complimentary coaching sessions. Someone may sign up for 1 coaching session, even if it goes well, it may end there itself if they fail to ever book another session. With my last 3 years of complimentary coaching session, I have realized that one off coaching session model doesn’t work. You end up chasing clients.

That is why many coaches would be offering a coaching PACKAGE, which means clients are committing for 3 or 5 coaching sessions at once.

By making clients to commit to a certain package of sessions, it ensures they realize their investment for coaching process. Single session of coaching do not accomplish anything, for coach as well as for client.

It’s just not 3 or 5 sessions for client, but actually they look for specific result.

Hence, what I understand ‘coaching package’ as fixed number of sessions with Coaching fees to deliver a specific result to client.

No comments:

Post a Comment