Thursday, December 17, 2020

Coaching men and women are different

 In coaching process, I have come across with both men and women clients. In my initial stages of coaching, unknowingly, I didn't have idea that men and women require different approaches to bring about a change and transformation.


My coaching approach for both was same and as I continue with my coaching  I have realised that women are noticeably different from men in terms of their career and professional success, what is their work satisfaction and what they appreciate as reward.



If I have to describe specifically, they are different in:


- How they view life, work-life balance, family priorities, ultimate life goals.


- What they consider important and essential for their career and how much to sacrifice.


- What they consider as challenges and how they internally process these challenges.


- The way they perceive their internal and external value and worth


- The way they plan and envision growth, personal and professional level.


- The confidence they feel and express.


…and there would be many more than what listed here.

No comments:

Post a Comment