Sunday, December 6, 2020

How to develop coaching philosophy.

 How you develop your coaching philosophy?

The development of your coaching philosophy should start with the core values you believe in. Your philosophy will reflect your moral standards and also your integrity towards them. 

As a coach, you would certainly show your best self to your clients, and hence, you must develop a deep understanding regarding why you have chosen coaching as your profession? You must ask some ‘why and what’ kind of questions to yourself.

What kind of coach I admire and I want to be?

Why I feel coaching is perfect fit for me?

Why client should choose me what they might feel I will help them to achieve?

What makes me feel constantly motivated towards coaching?

Why I feel I will be able to help my clients to achieve what they want to?

What will I achieve for myself through coaching?

Each coach must tell himself or herself stories that may enforce the commitments towards coaching and bring the effectiveness. 

By asking above questions you create a self-awareness, and self-awareness in coaching is vital in delivering effective service to your clients.


No comments:

Post a Comment