Monday, December 7, 2020

we all are enforced retreat in current times.

 

Most of us are on a kind of enforced retreat, in present situation.

We wouldn’t have chosen this. We wouldn’t have desire this. But, we have been given time to think about what really matters and what is important to us, and who we’d like to be once this is all gets over. Because it has to end, eventually.

For me, the next few months are about kindness, connection, compassion, creativity, communication, collaboration and contribution. These are values that are quite important to me, these are the ones I want to use to guide me during this difficult time.

It made me think, something that is giving me the direction and purpose I lacked few weeks ago which I feel I would not, from this moment onwards.

We have to remember that although we don’t have the option to avoid the current crisis, we do have a choice in how we respond to it, in every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment