Saturday, July 11, 2020

blogsite


I’ve been putting words out on LinkedIn, almost over a year.

To be very frank, putting words on the internet, especially on social media and that too on a professional platform, can be a scary job, at times.

Because no matter what you say, no matter how you say it if more than 10 people are reading, someone is probably going to read or interpret something incorrectly.

Somehow, I’ve held back many words over the last year, especially during the period of pandemic and lockdown. Because it needed to be held back — they were words that were better-shared face-to-face with trusted people, in the form of sharing compassion or in the form of offering to coach or just simple support.

But, there are other words that needed to be shared, but I preferred to hold back because I felt that some percentage of the people would probably not agree, or might overreact, or just miss the essence of my point, although the majority of the people probably would have been inspired and encouraged by the same words.

In January 2020, I have created my blog site and I have been writing there for a couple of months. I have kept it private to myself because I felt it’s my own personal feelings and perception I am writing it down and moreover, I am a bit irregular too.

I am still feeling nervous to share my blog site but I wish to take a step ahead.


What would be a piece of advice for someone in my position?




No comments:

Post a Comment