Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Coaching through writing


When you run a business, the business experts will ask you to create your ‘Brand’, something unique about ‘You.’



When you take up coaching as your profession, the coaching experts will say you choose your ‘Niche.’



But of course, when we get into coaching, we tend to look multi-dimensional. At least in the beginning, because we ourselves don’t know what is our Niche and who all are our prospects.



So, it is hard to narrow down ourselves to just one simple specialization.

Maybe over the years, and with a good amount of experience it might be possible to reduce to one ‘Niche’.



Just yesterday, I have public my blog site and I was literally dwelling on my WHY- why I write a blog?



I was searching for one line WHY, something you can call as a ‘Mission statement.’



I have spent quite a bit of time to write some fancy, catchy mission statement- the WHY.



I just gave a thought- I believe in coaching and that is what I am doing.

And I found my WHY- ‘Coaching approach through Writing’.



As per International Coach Federation definition, “Coaching is partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their potential- Personally and Professionally.”



And this is where Coaching comes in.

So, my WHY for writing blogs is with an idea that everyone can learn new insights, look at things from a different perspective, reflect upon, and take a different outlook.



Come as you are, nothing more nothing less, read my blog, and see if it makes any difference in your outlook and approach.

https://mycoachmycompass.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment