Monday, August 17, 2020

Limiting Belief: “I can’t be my real self. I am afraid I’ll be judged.”

I often watch videos of successful people on YouTube because I wish to learn more about them, get inspired by their talk, and absorb their wisdom.

A number of times I have noticed, no matter how inspiring the person you may be, there will always be detractors who try to pull you down or tear you apart.

Whenever I read those absurd comments, it helps me realize that people are always going to judge you no matter how great a person you are.

You can never please everyone because everyone is different in terms of culture, background, maturity, and perception aspects.

So, when everyone is different, why trying to please people?

You are better off being yourself.

You are perfectly okay owning your true self.

In fact, you certainly need to please yourself to live a fulfilling life.

We need to embrace these beliefs:

·         “I am not here to please people in my life.”

“I want to be myself. There is nobody like me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment